Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

What's in my purse...


Hi dolls,
Hope you enjoyed your weekend! I spent the whole Sunday at home cleaning and doing laundry. Fun right?! I cleaned out my bag today, got rid of loose change, receipts and gum wrappers and wanted to show you guys what must haves in my purse contains. Lately, I find myself not using big bags because that means I will carry tons of things with me including the kitchen sink. Lol. I moved into my Michael Kors Hamilton bag and toted it around all weekend. Below is everything listed that you see in the pictures. Most of the stuff I carry is just things I think I may need with me but never end up touching once its in my bag.

iPhone
Keys
Prada Butterfly Sunnies
Hello Kitty Wallet - Obviously where I keep all my cards, money, license and change.
Hand Sanitizing Wipes - Most essential thing in my bag other than my iPhone for when I cant wash my hands. I hate germs. No matter how big or small my bag is, I always carry this.
Tiffany Pouch - I wash my hands a million and 1 times during the day I store my wedding rings in the pouch so they don't get lost in my bag.

Makeup Bag - From F21
Lipstick - Way too much by the way... I usually throw the lip color i'm wearing that day and they just build up over the week.
Lipgloss- Again, too much.
Maybelline Great Lash Clear - I use it to smooth down the baby hairs and flyways in my hair.
Nars Laguna Bronzer
NYX Matte Powder Foundation
Chanel Tweed Highlighter - This stuff sucks but I just use it for the chic compact mirror :)
Lash Case - Just in case I need to take off my lashes because of allergies, and obviously because its just too cute.

Enjoy,

xo kb




1 comment: