Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mini Ulta Haul

Hi my gorgeous, Happy Tuesday! So my sisters and I took a trip to Ulta last night and obviously, I found a few things I didn't need but purchased anyways (story of my life).  I wasted no time and headed straight to my favorite part which is the NYX aisle. NYX is one of my fave drug store brands they great quality products at affordable prices. Of course I found a thing or two or three, but believe me I didn't go crazy or spend a lot of money. I only purchased a few items and even found a few lashes on the sale shelf. Yes, we all know I clearly have enough lashes to last me for the rest of my life and more. Lol But honestly, what girl can walk past a shelf that has lashes on sale? I sure cant. (You know you can't either). I had purchased 3 sets of lashes but i'm pretty sure my sister stole one. Here is my baby haul:

NYX HD Studio Powder Foundation (02 Nude) $9.49
NYX Doll Eye Mascara (Extreme Jet Black) $8.99
Real Techniques Shading Brush $5.99
Khroma Beauty Lashes (Scintillate Lashes) $6.49
NYX Lashes (#111) $2.29
Sweet & Shimmer Faux Lashes (No # or Name) $0.99


Now, I honestly don't know why I purchased the Sweet & Shimmer lashes *rolling eyes*. Seeing as I will never wear those ugly things in public, my sister convinced me to buy and said I could do a look for you guys. Plus they were only .99 cents.


Very much looking forward to trying out the NYX 'Stay Matte Not Flat' powder foundation. The texture is very silky and the coverage seems build-able, hopefully it will be able to control shine without having to do tons of touch ups. This product would not be good for dry skin, since its a matte foundation it will work best for oily skin. They have a pretty good range of about 15 color choices so you shouldn't have any problems finding the right shade.

I get asked a lot on IG about Real Techniques brushes and I have to say, the ones that I do own and have used are abs amaze, thats why I purchased another one. I have the setting brush, stippling and large powder brush. All the other ones are always sold out at Ulta. They are so soft and plush. I get the most airbrushed finish with all of their brushes. So I just purchased this shading brush in hopes of the same happiness as I have with the others.

Have you tried any of these products?

xo kb







No comments:

Post a Comment