Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pearly Whites

I couldn't be more excited to start using these Whitening Lightning products. Theres nothing I love more than sparkling white teeth. I mean, I would say my teeth are white but I know I can get them more pearly and pretty and who doesn't want pretty teeth?! I received the Dial A Smile Kit, Brow Bar To Go, Color Your Smile Plumping Glosses, and 2 whitening pens. I have used whitening kits before but they have always left my teeth very sensitive and they kind of sting. I def do not like that. Ive heard lots of amazing reviews about Whitening Lightning and the cute little light you use along with it. I am going to start the Dial a Smile kit this weekend and I will update you guys the whole way thru this little experience and let you know the results I get! When I opened my package I was sooo thrilled to see I was sent the 3 glosses. In their lip gloss formula it contains collagen which is supposed to plump and increase lip volume. We all know I could use a little more plump, my lips are so thin. I envy all of you with big gorgeous smoochers. Lol. The other night I tested it out and wore Jewel (the reddish one) on top of Macs Red Racer. You receive beautiful color payoff and a little lip volume boost without the pain or stinging. Whats even more amazing is the lipgloss top has light built into it and turns on when you go to use your gloss. Little details always matter to me. :)

If anyone is interested in trying out these products you can go to WhiteningLighting.com and use code Gorgeous70 for 70% off your order! 

I cant wait to share my results and experience with this product with you all, my hubby is even going to help me test it all out. If you are interested I can show you guys a step-by-step pictorial on how to use these products. 

xo kb


 

No comments:

Post a Comment