Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Kors & Wedges - OOTD Saturday, February 23rd


Hi guys! 
I finally got out of my house to shoot this for you! Thanks to my sister who got me addicted to Nip/Tuck on Netflix, all I wanted to do today was lay around in my pajamas with no makeup and watch it on my Mac Book. Lol. So glad I didn't do that. I was happy to get out and enjoy this beautiful sunny weather we're having here with my hubby. I seriously cannot wait for summer. 

Anyways, here's todays Outfit of the Day, I kept it pretty casual. I had asked on twitter if it was something you guys would want to see on my Blog and you said yes! So here it is. I'm sure i'll end up changing my outfit in a few for dinner because its cold out now. Lol. 

Top: Forever 21
Pants: Forever 21
Shoes: BCBG Orena Suede Wedges
Bag: Michael Kors - Large Hamilton Whipstitch Tote *obsessed*
Necklace: House of Harlow; Sunburst Pendant Necklace
Skull Bracelets: SimplyLovey on Etsy

*if you want me to start putting links above so you can locate these items let me know and I will start.*


 

    

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the outfit!

    xo
    http://www.shellzdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Georgeous!
    Xo
    http://www.achick.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wedges! Great outfit Kim! Mr Kors is a great accessory to any outfit!

    xo
    Janelle

    ReplyDelete