Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Vanity & Makeup Storage (Part. 1)

Hi there! I get so many requests on Instagram to show you guys my vanity/makeup storage and organization tips. Trust me, there's nothing I love more than my sparkling clean vanity, but come see me towards the end of the week, and it will look like a bomb exploded. Lol. It's so important to keep your makeup products, brushes and station clean. So every sunday, I compulsively sanitize and wash all of my brushes. I have divided this little tour into 2 parts. This (part 1), is everything I keep in my Original Beauty Box, on my vanity and in the main drawer of my vanity. The next post (part 2), will show you where and how I store my makeup brushes, all my palettes, my lashes and all the other products. Below I will try and give you as much info and links where you can find most of the stuff I use. Here it goes :)



                            
On the top of my Beauty Box is where I store my everyday/go-to foundations & products I use on my face, such as glass bottle foundations, fix +, hd powder, lustre drops, chanel bronze universal.

First drawer of my OBB, I store all of my MAC lipsticks. Holds about 24-27 mac sized lipsticks.
 
Second drawer is all of my misc. lipsticks and lip products. On the left side, I have my SE MAC l/s and a few randoms and in the back I have a few Lime Crime l/s. (Between the 2 sides there is a little acrylic divider so I can have 2 different sections for product) On the right, I have Lipglasses/Glosses, Dazzleglasses, & OCC lip tars.

In drawer three, its just one big go to/haven't been de-potted shadow mess. Lol. On The left side, I have pigments, liners, glitter liners, paint pots, fluid lines and a random benefit concealer. :) On the right side, its SE Mac shadows, Misc brand shadows and haven't-been-depotted loose Mac shadows.

In the fourth and final drawer on the left side I have all of my random face powders/beauty powders/MSF's. On the right is Mac blushes and Nars Blushes. You can fit about 18 regular mac-sized blushes.

This is the main drawer in my vanity where I keep all of the random stuff. :) Such as mascara, oil sheets, brow pencils, lip pencils , pigments, more MSF's, lash glue and NYX jumbo pencils. 
More MSF's 
Here I keep some extras of concealers, and lipsticks and q-tips. :)


Hayworth Vanity: 
Original Beauty Box:
Conair Vanity Zoom Mirror:
Target
Clear Plastic Dividers (in drawer):
Target
White Plastic Holders:
Dollar Tree


I hope you enjoyed! I have so much fun looking at other people's makeup storage. Hopefully I gave you some ideas and inspiration. Please leave all comments and questions below! Let me know if you have any blog post suggestions or requests! 

xo kb

Disclaimer: It is not my intention to brag or make anyone mad, this is highly requested among my followers on IG. 






2 comments:

  1. I really need to get organized, I'd bet I would find so much of my makeup if I did this! Love your organization! And congrats again on your new blog :)
    Xo, Janelle GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see more people blogging.
    I love your vanity :)
    I'm trying to get mine sorted just how i want it
    x @simplicita_

    ReplyDelete