Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

January & February Beauty Faves


Hi there my beauties!
Here to share with you guys today is my current beauty favorites. These are all products I have been reaching for a lot in January & February. These are just basic, easy everyday products that I love to use whether I am going out or going to work. 

Soleil Tan De Chanel : 
A light bronzer I use to contour and add a light bronzy glow to my face.
NYX - Stay Matte Not Flat Powder Foundation : 
Keeps the oil on my skin under control and has a silky finish
MAC - Stereo Rose MSF
MAC - I'm The One blush
My favorite bubblegum pink blush everrr


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Milk & Black Bean :
On the far left below you can see I de-potted or de-penciled on of my Milk Pencil and put it in a MAC Paint Pot container. Easy to dip my brush in for pigmented application. You can use this pencil as an eyeshadow base to make the shadow your applying on top more pigmented and vibrant. Theres literally a huge variety of things you can do with these pencils.
 With Black Bean, you can create an easy smokey eye in minutes, just apply black bean all over the lid up to the crease and blend up with a blending brush.

 

NYC Liquid Liner :
The best, most inexpensive liner. Super black and glides on very smooth.
NYX Blue Liner & Silver Glitter Liner :
The blue is so pigmented and bright. The silver glitter takes a couple layers to really get a full sparkle. What I do is, I put a generous amount of product on the top of my hand and with a flat synthetic brush and pack it onto my lid. Easiest thing to do if you do not want to deal with loose glitter.



MAC - Boyfriend Stealer & Cyber
Lime Crime - Airborne Unicorn
OCC Lip Tar - Hoochie
Whitening Lightning Color Your Smile - Icicle
MAC Lip Erase - Dim

Seems like when I go out at night my go to lip color is a dark one or a purple one with a sparkly gloss on top.

 



Benefit POREfessional : 
I was so happy to receive this in the little 'How to look your best at everything' Box by Benefit from Sephora. I was always skeptical to purchase the full sized one just to maybe find that it didn't do anything for me, even tho I have heard nothing but good things about it. I wouldn't say I have big pores but I def have some fine lines and small pores that are noticeable to me. This product has a thick but not heavy, balmy texture. It doesn't get rid of my pores but it does smooth out my face dramatically and keeps the oil on my nose under control. It helps gives my foundation a smooth matte finish.

 

DUO Lash Adhesive DARK-TONE

House of Lashes - Hollywood Glam :
I wear these when I want a natural look and don't want any big or flashy lashes. They add just the right amount of drama to any natural look.



Camouflage Concealer Palette :
The most amazing thing in the world. This palette comes with 10 different shades of concealer and you can mix and create your own custom color. The product is so creamy and is very opaque. It dries fast and can look cakey if you apply too much. I can cover any imperfections and blemishes with this palette as well as contour and highlight. This is a really amazing product to keep in your kit.



xo kb

No comments:

Post a Comment