Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Lash Heaven

Just wanted to show you guys the lashes I have currently been lusting over, which is pretty much everything from House of Lashes. They have 4 collections that cater to the specific look you are going for; Au Naturale, Goddess, Glam and Premium Luxe. Ever since I was sent them in January, I have been wearing this brand and I couldn't be happier with them. My everyday look is always paired with the Temptress lashes. All of them are so comfortable and the band is light weight and flexible and made from premium sterile human hair. My abs fave lashes for a dramatic full look are the Noir Fairy in the purple box and they are synthetic. I was so excited to see that they come in brown as well as the standard black. Below you can find looks I have put together wearing these lashes. Right I am wearing Temptress and Left I am wearing Feline.

Oh and can we please talk about how adorable this pink lash case is? I have been in need of a box to store all of my used lashes in when I travel or when I just need to store them at home. So convenient and gorgeous at the same time. You def need one if your a lash junkie.
We heart you House of Lashes

You can purchase their lashes and bow case at

xo kb

 

2 comments:

  1. I saw these on your IG and I'm so jelly! the packaging for one is sooo adorable! I love temptress on you, and the blue winged liner looks gorg! I am totally headed over there now to check them out!

    Xo, Janelle GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY i just love House of lashes!! What is not to love about these, the packaging is adorable! I have the eyelash case and temptress lashes. Amazing!
    Ashleigh
    x
    prettylilobsession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete