Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

I heart Kelley Baker Brows




Hi There! 
I nearly died when I received my package from Kelley Baker Brows. I hear such wonderful things about her products from so many people on IG. Kelley was so sweet and sent me her line of brow products to try out. I am so happy to have met her thru Instagram, she is one of the nicest people i've ever met. Not to mention she's a brow guru. I haven't had a chance to create some fierce brows with these products yet but I did have some time to play around with them! First of all, how adorable is the packaging, her classic black and pink with her logo, I love. I received the Brow Powder in Ash Brown, Brow Gel, Highlighter Pencil, Angled Spooly Brush, Highlighter Brush and Lipgloss in Pink Rocks. The highlighter pencil has amazing opaque coverage (kinda similar to a concealer but in pencil form) and instantly brightens anywhere it's used, and its so blendable. The brow powder is so pigmented, you get a beautifully rich color payoff.  Oh and don't even get me started on how amazingly gorge the Pink Rocks lipgloss is. You will def be hearing about my brows all week. :)

xo kb








No comments:

Post a Comment