Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Doll Eyes


Hello!
How happy are you that it's finally Friday!? Lots of fab plans for this weekend, and thats including my first Outfit of the Day for you. I should have it up tomorrow depending how the pictures turn out. Lol. Today is my sister in law and father in laws birthday so we are going to dinner to celebrate tonight. So I kinda went a little more dramatic on the makeup today so I don't have to do a ton of touching up before we go to eat, just a lipstick change and some powder. I will list all the products I am wearing at the end.

So, I wanted to show you how to apply false lashes to the bottom lash line. Most people don't just have the pack of individual lashes just hanging out in their makeup so I wanted to show you how to apply strip lashes to the bottom. Usually because of my allergies, I don't wear shadow or liner on the water line or under my eyes because they water a lot and before you know it, it looks like i've been crying. So that leaves me with wearing waterproof mascara only most of the time (boring I know). Today, I wanted to do thick Kim K. inspired lashes. Her bottom lashes always look so full and thick without looking crazy. Since I didnt have the individuals I decided to improvise and cut up a pair of NYX 210 lashes. You don't want to use crazy full lashes to do this or else you will look like you have creepy spider lashes.

First, I choose these NYX 210 lashes and cut them into sections with a pair of beauty scissors.

  



Next, I added clear lash glue to the bases of the lash strip. The thicker and darker pieces of the cut lashes will go toward the outer eye, and as you get closer to the inner part of the eye the lashes will get lighter. Then I just simply place each individual cut section right underneath where my natural lashes grow carefully with tweezers so they blend in well. 

  
*Again, excuse my eyes they are a little red and irritated due to allergies*

Super easy and quick. I hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial. Heres what a bigger view of it looks like.

Products used today:
Face:
Foundation : MAC Studio Fix Fluid mixed with L'oreal True Match Lumi
Powder : MUFE HD Translucent Powder
Blush : Nars Orgasm 
Contour : Benefit Hula
Concealer : Coastal Scents & Bobbie Brown Creamy Concealer

Brows:
MACs Lingering, carved out with BB Concealer

Eyes:
Base : MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
Lid : NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Crease : MAC Handwritten, and Fig 1 blended out with Soft Brown
Liner : NYC Liquid Liner
Mascara : Rimmel Extreme
Lashes : Red Cherry #102
Bottom Lash : NYX #210 cut up

Lips:
Color Your Smile Lip Volume Gloss in Crystal


Enjoy!

xo kb

2 comments: