Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Glitter & Tea

(This was made by me with a hot glue gun & e6000 glue)

Hi my pretty friends!
So sorry I havnent posted in a while! We went to LA and then then had to finish getting together my cousins Bridal Shower which was last Sunday. So sad its over. Long story short i've been super busy being co-MOH that its been to hard to post, even on ig. It may be that way till after my cousins wedding on May 11th. I promise I will make an effort to post on my blog more. Just wanted to make this post to show you guys why I have been missing and what I have been up to in  my personal life. I planned this party with my other cousin Stephanie, my Co-Maid of Honor :). We had the party at my parents house and it turned out to be such a beautiful day. The weather was perfect, soo hot. The theme we were going for was a funky 'Alice in Wonderland-Mad Hatter-Tea Party' theme, whatever you want to call it. Lol Its been years since I've watched the movie. We just kind of went with what we thought would be cute that related to the movie. For the decorations like the tea pots and saucers and cups we went to Ross and purchased all kinds of funky cute dishes, that way we could paint them and add glitter. Below, I posted pics from the shower from the decor to family. We played games and sipped champ in the sun all day, It was an amazing. I want to plan another party already. 
Enjoy! 

Hand lotion favors made by Stephanie.

The Gorgeoussssss Bride






Sign made by me, got the wood at Home Depot and used Puff Paint and Glitter










No comments:

Post a Comment