Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Anastasia Beverly Hills = Heaven


 
(Above I am wearing Anastasia Hypercolor Lash Tint in 'Electric Blue' on my lower lash line. On my lips I am wearing MAC 'Silly' Lipstick)

Happy Happy Friday! *finally
This was a good day for me because I received a special package in the mail from the amazing Anastasia Beverly Hills! If you dont know of the brand you must have been living under a rock or something. Just kidding, but really. Lol. Anastasia is a world famous brow expert who has worked on numerous celebs and pretty much the 'first lady of brows' (at least in my head). So below, I took pictures of all my new goodies that I am dying to play around with this weekend. All of it looks sooo fun and amazing. The Hypercolor Tints is the only thing I was able to play with today and OMG. They are soo pigmented and bright. You can wear them on your brows or lashes to make a statement or you can wear them in the toned down way like I am in the picture above. There are soo many ways to wear this stuff and one day try out the Hypercolor powders which everyone raves about! I cant wait to try all the products I received. Hope you all enjoy your weekend. Have some drinks and I will see you on Monday. :)

You can purchase ABH products here:


Each box of Hypercolor Brow & Lash Tint comes with a mini LASHGENIUS which is a clear waterproof top coat so your bright colored lashes will stay put rain or shine.


 









So I swatched this Covet Waterproof Liner on my hand and then a few mins later tried to scrub it off and it took some effort. Totally waterproof and strong. Review soon maybe?


Off the subject of Anastasia products, but I just wanted to share with you my newest MAC lippie in 'Silly'. I was feeling under the weather yesterday and my sister Kati bought this for me and delivered it to my house so I would feel better. It helped a lot, especially since I was planning on skipping out on the Fashion Sets. This one is def a must buy, probably already sold out tho!



xo kb

1 comment:

  1. I love the brow genius kit! Love your pictures Kim, gorgeous!

    Xo, Janelle GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete