Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Face



Hello!! :)
FRIDAY *yaaaa bish* Yay! Well I have makeup appointments tomorrow so I still have to work but yay!! For some reason I always put more effort into getting ready when its Friday. I actually did my hair today lol. Do you have any exciting plans this weekend? Im looking forward to finally getting a Saturday/Sunday to actually sleep in. Wanted to share with you guys the details of my makeup and hair for today! I will list the products below and have them pictured below as well!

xo kb

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid
MUFE HD Translucent Powder
MAC Blush in 'Im The One'
NYX Liquid Illuminator in 'Gleam'
MAC 'Porcelain Pink' MSF
Contoured with Benefits Hoola Bronzer

Brows:
MAC Fluidline in 'Dipdown'

Eyes:
Primed lids with NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Milk'
Crease: NYX 'Skinny Dip' Matte Shadow, blended out with the light brown in the NYX 'Natural' Palette!
Outer Corner Lid/Inner Corner Lid: NYX Glam Shadow in 'Beauty Blog'
Mid Lid: NYX Glam Shadow in 'Boost'
Lined lower lid with 'Boost'
Highlighted under brow with White in NYX 'Natural' Palette
Mascara: Rimmel 'The MAX Volume Flash'
Lashes: MAC 35 (you already knew i'm sure) 
Liner is NYX 'The Curve' in Black

Lips:
Coloured Raine Cosmetics in 'X'Pose' ((LOVE))

Hair:
I used my Nume Style 3inOne curling wand! Its my secret weapon!
USE CODE 'kym60' for $110 off your purchase!

You can purchase all these goods below! 










5 comments:

  1. Stunning look! I have never heard of Colored Raine Cosmetics, that lipstick is absouluty gorgeous! Xox

    Cat
    MaybeBabyXo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look, amazing as always! ♥
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look. Stunning darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post!Your blog is so lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. What happened to you? You disappeared can't even find you on Instagram!

    ReplyDelete