Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

MAC Pro + Inglot Haul

 

Happy happy Friday!!
How are you!? I hope this week has been amazing for you lovely readers. I'm trying to pay attention and write this post while listening to JT's new album. *focus girl* Ok so, on Monday, We took a day trip to SF and did some major damage on goodies to add to my kit. I went with my sister Kati, my cousin Carissa and our friend Emily. We literally dedicated the whole day to purchasing makeup. It was amazing, especially for makeup junkies like ourselves. I had a list together of things I needed to add to my kit but mainly it was all at MAC Pro. Long story short, we did A LOT of shopping and had the best time. Since I already had my kit together, these are just odds and ends I needed to add to it to update it a little. I have a wedding on Saturday and I cant wait to put all these new babies to work with the rest of my kit. Oh and we went to Inglot, I died and went to heaven. I couldn't believe how amazing all of their products were. I will for sure be going back to buy their glitter pigments and concealers. If you have any questions about the products pictured below or want prices or anything feel free to ask.

xo kb


Face & Body Foundation in colors: c3, c6, n1and n9

                                


Mineralize Foundation / Loose in Light & Medium



Select Cover Up Concealer in colors nw25, nc30, nw45 and nc42
To get more of an opaque finish on the skin, you can add select cover up to add more coverage.




Pro Palette with Lip Insert



MAC Stainless Steel Palette and Spatula


Fluidline in Blacktrack


Line Filler Sample
Prep+Prime Skin Enhancer/Illuminator 
(asked for a sample and she just gave me the whole tube because there was a little bit of product left).
Zoom Lash Samples


Bottles
Using them for Alcohol and Brush Cleaner


(Left) Inglot Brush - 4SS 
(Right) MAC brush - 252 Large Shader Brush
(not pictured) MAC brush - 266 Small Angled Brush


I will get the numbers of the shadows as soon as I figure out how to remove the shadow pans from the palette. Lol



MAC Matte
For the girlies with more oily skin, add this before foundation in the t zone or extra oily areas on the face and Matte will help keep oil under control and gives the foundation a shine free finish.


Mac Clear Lip Glass


Got these Thursday in my Back2Mac Snob & Morange



MAC Brush Belt


3 comments:

  1. Where in SF did you go for your haul? I've been interested in inglot but didnt know it was available in the bay area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kym,
    I love your blog and Instagram. I just wanted to let you know how you can remove the pans from the inglot palette because I have done it before. What I do is I unfold a paper clip and insert the paper clip to the corner of the palette of each square. I then gently lift the paper clip up, and the pan should just come right out. Hopefully this make sense.

    ReplyDelete