Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Dial A Smile Review


Hi! :)
How is your Tuesday going!? I hope amazing. Mine is okay, been a super long day today.
I finally got a chance to use my Dial-A-Smile kit from Whitening Lighting. This has turned into a life saver because I literally have become addicted to Dr Pepper and Starbucks, which is bad because dark anything can stain your teeth if you drink it a lot. No one really wants stained teeth, at least I don't! I love this kit so much because it's so simple and so much fun to use the UV light. Lol. A couple years ago, I tried using the crest white strips and found that it kept leaving my teeth super sensitive and when I would do the treatments it tasted so bad. Plus, I never really noticed any dramatic results like I had expected. So I was so happy to get sent the Dial-A-Smile kit. I found that the steps were so simple and in 20 minutes you did get a dramatic difference. I didn't get 4-7 shades whiter, I would say about 3. Which is still a huge difference. The DAS kit includes: Whitening Wheel (teeth shades so you can see your whitening progress), Teeth Cleaning Wipes, A Mini paint brush, Q Tips with protectant vitamins (to protect lips and gums), Syringe like tool that has all of the whitening gel and lastly a UV Light. 

First I started off by cleaning my teeth with the Cleaning teeth wipes, then I added the little q-tip of protectant on my gums and lips. I painted on the teeth whitening gel with my mini paint brush and then used the UV light to brighten my teeth. Only took 20 minutes. I would say this whole process with prep include takes about 30 mins. But so worth it. My teeth came out to be about 3 shades whiter than they were and I didn't notice really any sensitivity or pain.
 I took some before and after pictures but by the time my 20 minutes was over, the lighting was darker because I did it in the late afternoon, so in my next treatment I will do it in the early afternoon so I can have the natural lighting to show you the difference. The box says its good for 3 treatments, but I think you can get a lot more uses out of it which is a plus as well!

Use code: GORGEOUS70 for 70% off your order. :)


xo kb






1 comment:

  1. This is really nice and I wonder how this UV Teeth Whitening works as it shows results too fast and a person gets whiter teeth in a few minutes. Really interested to use these for getting a whiter teeth.

    ReplyDelete