Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Hair & Makeup


Happy Friday!
Do you have anything fun planned for this weekend? I'm looking forward to a mellow couple days. Going shopping and for dinner with my cousin who is getting married in May. So excited. Me + Mall = turns out bad thats why I try not to go. (Well, it turns out bad for my husband hah) $$.
I was so excited getting glammed up today and using my new NuMe Titan 3inOne curling wand!! I always have used curling irons with the clamp and was so excited to finally try a clamp-less wand on my hair. Afraid I was going to burn my fingers off, I was so happy to find that they include a safety glove for you to use along with it. My hair came out so fab today. To get the look I did today, I just curled all my hair with the 32mm barrel, teased the back and sides of my head and then pinned my bangs back. It's a new fave hairstyle for spring now. Lol. I promised you on IG I would share with you all the products on my face today so here it is. :) Enjoy my lovelies.

Eyes:
Painterly Paint Pot
Fig1 e/s (mac)
OCC Lip Tar in Hoochie (blended out and lined bottom lid)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
NYX Doll Eyes Mascara (don't buy, it sucks) :)

Brows:
Kelley Baker Brows, Brow Powder in Ash Brown
KBB Highlighter Pencil (obsession)
KBB Clear Brow Gel

Face:
Loreal True Match Lumi
NYX Stay Matte Powder
Chanel Bronze Universal
Mac Oh So Fair (from Venomous Villians) on cheeks
Mac Porcelain Pink MSF on top of blush

***********************



***********************

*In this picture below, I did not wear lashes so you can see the intensity and details of the eye makeup*



Nume 3inOne curling wand = HEAVEN



1 comment:

  1. Kim You're so beautiful!! Also very very talented! <3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete